- Have your Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card handy. If you don’t have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
- Go to KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
- If you do NOT already have an online Kroger account, click the “Create an Account” button, enter your ZIP code, click the “Find” button and select a store from the drop-down list. Then enter your email address, create a password and select your communication preferences. Finally, click the “Create Account” button.
- The next page should allow you to link your Kroger Plus Card to your online account. Simply enter the card number from the back of your card and your last name in the appropriate boxes, then click the “Save” button.
- If you DO already have an online Kroger account, click the “Sign In” button. Enter your email and password, then click the “Sign In” button. (You’ll also have to link your Kroger Plus Card to your online account before selecting a charity.)
- Once you have an online account and your Kroger Plus Card is linked to it, you can set the DCDA as your charity of choice. Click the “Enroll Now” button on the screen after you sign in. If you don’t see that button, go to your “Account Summary” page by clicking on your name near the top right of the screen.
- At the bottom of the “Account Summary” page, click the “Enroll” button in the “Community Rewards” section. Enter the NPO number (53918) or name of the organization (Delaware County Diabetes Association), click the “Search” button, select the organization from the list by clicking on its button and click “Enroll.”
- To verify you are enrolled, you will see your organization’s name at the bottom of your “Account Summary” page, in the “Community Rewards” section.
If you use your phone number at the register and don’t have your Kroger Plus Card – or don’t know your card number – call 877-576-7587 to get your number.
You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card OR use the phone number that is related to the registered card for each purchase to count toward donating.